Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ Excel is a versatile program. You can exchange data between Excel and other Office
programs in just a few steps.
▪ Because Excel is part of Office 2013, you can embed Excel worksheets into other
Office documents and embed other Office documents into Excel workbooks.
▪ Excel works smoothly with the web You can add hyperlinks that go to webpages,
other documents, or specific locations in the current workbook by using the options
in the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
▪ After you create a hyperlink, you can edit it to add a ScreenTip, change the text that
appears in the link, or change the link’s target.
▪ You can easily create charts in Excel. After you create a chart, you can paste it directly
into another Office document.