Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
description of each. Save the report with the ﬁ lename Accelerator in the BEB\Case4
folder provided with your Data Files.
3. Check to see if there are any Accelerators installed on your computer. ( Hint : Click
the Page button on the Command bar, point to All Accelerators, and then click
4. If necessary, install the Map with Bing Accelerator on your computer. ( Hint : Click
the Page button on the Command bar, point to All Accelerators, and then click Find
More Accelerators. Add the Bing Map in the Add-on Gallery to Internet Explorer.)
5. Find the Web site for a museum, state park, or library close to where you go to
college. Access the Bing Map Accelerator. ( Hint : In the descriptive text provided on the
home page, drag to select the name of the museum, library, or state park, and click
the Accelerator icon; then, click Map with Bing.)
6. Add another Accelerator that you ﬁ nd helpful, and then close Internet Explorer.
7. Using Windows Live Mail, compose an email to your instructor explaining what
Accelerators you discovered are installed on your computer (if any) and describing
the Accelerator you added, and attach the Accelerator ﬁ le. Close Windows Live Mail.
SAM: Skills Assessment Manager
For current SAM information, including versions and content details, visit SAM Central
http://samcentral.course.com). If you have a SAM user proﬁ le, you may have access to (
hands-on instruction, practice, and assessment of the skills covered in this tutorial. Since
various versions of SAM are supported throughout the life of this text, check with your
instructor for the correct instructions and URL/Web site for accessing assignments.
ENDING DATA FILES
Irish Home Page.mht
Greeting Card Business.rtf
Twitter vs Facebook.rtf