Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Using the Help Window
2. If the Table of Contents pane is not open on the left side of the Help window, click
the Show Table of Contents button
on the toolbar to display the pane.
3. Click the Type words to search for box, if necessary, and then type print
document . You can specify where you want to search.
4. Click the Search button arrow . The Search menu shows the online and local
5. If your computer is connected to the Internet, click All Word in the Content from
Office.com list. If your computer is not connected to the Internet, click Word Help
in the Content from this computer list.
6. Click the Search button. The Help window displays a list of topics related to the
keywords “print document” in the left pane. See Figure 22.
Search results displaying Help topics
type key words here
click Back or
Next to see
Table of Contents pane
click to start search of
the Help system
Help topics related to
Trouble? If your search results list differs from the one shown in Figure 22, your
computer is not connected to the Internet or Microsoft has updated the list of
available Help topics since this topic was published. Continue with Step 7.
7. Scroll through the list to review the Help topics.
8. Click Preview and print a file . The topic content is displayed in the Help window
so you can learn more about how to print a document. See Figure 23.