Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
7. In cell C1, enter Packing Slip , and then format the text in a 26-point bold font using
the Headings font of the current theme.
8. In the range A5:A7, enter the following three lines of text in a bold font, and then
right-align the text and indent the text one character:
9. Format cell B5 in the Long Date format. Insert border lines around each of the cells
in the range B5:B7.
10. In the range C5:C7, enter the following three lines of text, and then use the Format
Painter to copy the formats from the range A5:B7 to the range C5:D7:
11. In cell B9, enter Ship To . In cell D9, enter Bill To . Format the text in both cells in a
12. In cell A10, enter Address in a bold font, right-align the text, and then indent it one
13. Merge the cells in the range B10:B15, left- and top-align the cell contents, and then
insert a border around the merged cell. Click the Wrap Text button from the Alignment
group on the Home tab to ensure that text within this cell wraps to a new line.
14. In cell C10, enter Address . Copy the format from the range A10:B15 into the range
15. Enter the following data into the worksheet:
Cell A17: Item
Cell B17: Product No.
Cell C17: Description
Cell D17: Order Quantity
cells A18:A27: the numbers from to 10
16. For the range A17:D27, apply Table Style Medium 1, turn off the ﬁ lter arrows, and
display the header row, Total row, and banded rows. In cell D28, select the SUM
function from the list.
17. In cell A30, enter Comments in a bold font.
18. Merge the range A31:D39, left- and top-align the cell contents, and then add a thick
box border around the merged cell.
19. In cell D40, enter Thank you for your business! in an italic, 16-point font, and then
right-align the cell contents.
20. Enter the packing slip data shown in Figure 2-42.