Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Putting It All Together
17. Which one of the following is system software?
a. Microsoft Word
b. Microsoft Excel
c. Microsoft Windows
d. Microsoft Paint
18. are the technical details about each hardware component.
19. The design and construction of the hardware of a particular computer is its
20. A(n) are removable circuit boards that are inserted into slots on the
motherboard to expand the capabilities of the motherboard.
21. is similar to ROM except that it changes every time you add or
is magnetic storage media usually sealed in a case inside the
23. A(n) is a display that while showing you the output, allows you to
touch it with your ﬁ nger or a stylus to input commands.
24. A printed copy of computer output is called
25. Each computer that is part of the network must have a(n)
to connect it to the network.
26. A computer on a network that acts as the central storage location for programs and
data used on the network is a(n) .
27. A program that tracks a user’s Internet usage without the user’s permission is called
28. A(n) is any part of the computer system, including memory, storage
devices, and the microprocessor, that can be used by a computer program.
29. is when you create a connection between source data and a copy
of the data in a new ﬁ le so that the copy updates every time a change is made to the
30. When data, applications, and resources are stored on servers rather than on users’
computers, it is referred to as
ENDING DATA FILES
There are no ending Data Files needed for this tutorial.