Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Creating a Chart Sheet
7. Drag the Cover Sheet sheet tab to the right of the Documentation sheet tab.
The Cover Sheet appears before the Summary Report worksheet and the
worksheets that contain the detailed data used to create the summary report. See
3-D chart in a chart sheet
You can format a chart in a chart sheet using all the same options and tools as you
do to format a chart embedded in a worksheet. You’ll remove the axis labels and legend
from the chart and rotate the chart in three dimensions. To increase the 3-D effect, you’ll
widen the chart’s base from 100 to 1000 points.
To format the chart in the chart sheet:
1. In the Chart Styles group on the Chart Tools Design tab, click the More button,
and then click Style 40 (the last style in the fifth row in the Chart Styles gallery).
2. Click the Chart Tools Layout tab on the Ribbon.
3. In the Labels group, click the Legend button, and then click None to turn off the
4. In the Axes group, click the Axes button, point to Primary Horizontal Axis , and
then click None to remove the horizontal axis.
5. In the Axes group, click the Axes button, point to Primary Vertical Axis , and
then click None to remove the vertical axis from the chart.
6. In the Axes group, click the Axes button, point to Depth Axis , and then click
None to remove the depth axis.