Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• To ﬁ nd people, you can search by name, sort the address book or
use ﬁ lters to identify people with names, cities or countries in
• When you use ﬁ lters or hide columns, the cell contents are
unchanged and nothing is deleted. The only change is what you
• Switch off ﬁ lters and unhide columns when you’ve ﬁ nished with
them to avoid confusion later.
• Use the Page Layout ribbon to conﬁ gure your printing.
• To ﬁ t more on the page, set the width to one page wide, narrow the
columns, and hide any columns you don’t need.