Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Creating a new notebook for your recipes
Creating a new notebook in OneNote 2010
To create a notebook for your recipes in OneNote 2010, follow these steps:
1. Click the File tab to go into the backstage area.
2. Click New in the menu on the left. It will be highlighted in purple (see Figure 8.3).
3. Now work your way down the screen (see Figure 8.3). First, OneNote asks
where to store the notebook. Click My Computer.
4. Enter a name for your notebook. Let’s call it ‘Recipes’.
5. Check where OneNote will store the ﬁ le. In most cases, the default location
will be ﬁ ne and will be where your other notebooks are.
6. Click the Create Notebook button.