Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• There are lots of ways to add web content into OneNote, such as
using the Print button, or using the Send to OneNote feature.
• You can use the print option and cut and paste to add content to
OneNote from any program.
• If you don’t specify where to put content (which is not an option in
OneNote 2007), it is added to your Unﬁ led Notes section.
• To move a page, click its tab and drag it onto the notebook section
you want to move it into.
• You can search your notebooks by keyword.
• You can print directly from OneNote, or send your content to Word
to create a more attractive layout ﬁ rst.
• OneNote is ideal for any projects that involve gathering or
organising information or ideas.