Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
What else can you do?
• To send an email, you can reply to an existing message, forward a
message to someone else, or just click New to start a new blank
• The Bcc ﬁ eld enables you to hide the email addresses of recipients
from each other.
• When you add a ﬁ le to an email it is called an attachment.
• Before you send somebody an Ofﬁ ce ﬁ le, convert it into the right
format for them.
• Open the ﬁ le you create before you send it, to check if anything
important was lost in the conversion.
• PDFs are like printouts of your document in the form of a ﬁ le.
• PDFs can be opened by most people, but cannot be easily edited.
• Get permission from the person you’re emailing before you send
them large ﬁ les.