Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Select Column. Word moves the text to the top of the third column.
The Breaks menu lets you insert page, column, and section breaks.
Select File > Save, and then select File > Close.
Congratulations! In this lesson you have discovered how to control the look and feel of a
page using the Page Layout tools that Word provides.
Open Word and create a blank document (select File > New > Blank Document > Create).
In the document, try to complete the following tasks:
• Insert narrow margins on the page.
• Add a blue border with a 3-point width.
• Change the page size to Executive 7.25 x 10.5.
• Add a light-green color of your choice as a background.
• Insert a page number in the bottom-right corner of the page.