Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Sending a publication using e-mail
To send your publication using e-mail:
Click the File tab.
Choose Save & Send > Send Using E-mail
Use Save & Send to send your publication using e-mail.
Choose one of the following i ve options:
• Send Current Page: This sends the currently selected page from your publication
as an HTML e-mail message, so the recipients do not need to have Publisher to view
the publication. You can preview the e-mail in your default web browser, and adjust
or cancel the message before you send it.
• Send All Pages: All the publication’s pages are combined into a single page. You can
preview the e-mail in your default web browser, and adjust or cancel the message
before you send it.
• Send as Attachment: Every recipient receives their own copy of the publication,
and each recipient must have Publisher installed in order to open the attachment.
• Send as PDF: This option preserves fonts, formatting, and images, but the recipients
must have a PDF reader installed on their computer, such as Adobe Reader (available
from Adobe Systems).
• Send as XPS: This option preserves fonts, formatting, and images, but cannot be
easily modii ed.
When your e-mail program launches, enter the recipients’ addresses, a subject line, and
any other options, and click Send.