Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• My Page: Link to a page on your Web site; click the Select Page icon
that appears and choose the page you want to link to based on the
• Email: Link to an e-mail address; fill in the e-mail address in the
Link field based on the sample provided.
• Document: Link to a file that you’ve uploaded to the Document
Gallery (see the later section called “Documenting Documents with
the Document Gallery”). Click the Select Document icon to select
the appropriate document.
• Other: Link to other, less typical sites types such as HTTPS or FTP.
6. Click OK to create the hyperlink and return to the Page Editor.
7. Click Save to save your changes and close the Page Editor.
Creating a table
Tables are a great way to organize the content of your Web site. A table
consists of equally sized columns and rows. For example, you might want to list
six products and include a picture, the product name, item code, and a price
for each product. You could create a table consisting of six rows (one for
each product) and four columns (representing the graphic, name, item code,
and price) making it a no-brainer for Web site visitors to get the lowdown on
each of your products.