Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Creating a copy of a Site Report
Office Live restricts the ability to run a Site Report to your account’s main
subscriber, so you may want to download a copy of a Site Report. You can
save site reports in CSV (comma-separated value) format for later review.
To download a site report, follow these steps:
1. Click WebSite on the Navigation bar of the Office Live Home page.
The Page Manager page opens.
2. Click Site Reports from the Navigation bar.
The Web Site Statistics Summary page opens (refer to Figure 6-5).
3. Click Download Reports in the Navigation bar.
The Download Reports page opens, as shown in Figure 6-8.
4. Make your date and item selections.
Select as many reports as you’d like.
5. Click the Run Report button.
The File Download dialog box opens.
6. Click Save to save the report as a file, browse to the folder where
you’d like to store the report, and then click Save.
If you want to open the file instead of saving it, click Open.
When the download is complete, you can choose to open and view the
report. Figure 6-9 shows a site report imported into Excel.