Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• Rejected: If you ad does not meet Microsoft’s guidelines (see the
sidebar, “Tips for writing a good pay-per-click ad”), your ad is
marked as rejected.
• Active: Congratulations! Your ad is online and available for
• Paused: Your ad is unavailable for searches. This occurs when
you’ve reached your monthly ad budget or you’ve removed your
Actions: Depending on an ad’s status, it displays one of the following
• Refresh: If an ad is pending, the Action displays as Refresh. Click it
to update the contents of the Ad Summary page.
• Pause: If your ad is active, the Action displays as Pause. Click it to
stop an ad manually.
• Activate: If you have paused an ad manually, you can click Activate
to start the ad once again.