Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
If you decide that you no longer want to be alerted about a change, you’ll
have to go to a slightly different area of Business Contact Manager. Here’s
how to get there and what to do:
1. Click Business Contact Manager from the Office Live Home page
The Business Contact Manager dashboard opens.
2. Choose Modify This Application or Workspace from the Common
Tasks drop-down menu.
The Site Settings page opens.
3. Click Go to Top Level Site Settings in the Site Collection Administration
The second page of Site Settings opens.
4. Click User Alerts in the View section.
The User Alerts page opens, as shown in Figure 8-17.
5. Select the name of the user from the Display Alerts For drop-down list
and click Update.
You see a list of the alerts created for that particular user.
6. Select the check boxes next to the alerts you want to remove, and
then click Delete Selected Alerts.
7. Click OK to the warning message.
You no longer receive the alert notifications for the selected items.