Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Here’s what you need to know to edit an existing Opportunity:
1. Click Business Contact Manager from the Office Live Home page
The Business Contact Manager dashboard opens.
2. Click the Opportunities tab.
The Opportunities list opens in all its glory.
If you’d just like to view the Opportunity in its entirety without editing it,
just click the Opportunity name.
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to the Opportunity that you want to
edit and choose Edit Item.
The Opportunity opens in edit mode (see Figure 8-19).
4. Make any changes you need on any Opportunity tab.
When you add an existing product to an opportunity, you create a copy
of the product in the opportunity. Any changes you make to the product
from within that opportunity are specific to the opportunity. Those
changes do not automatically appear in the Products list.
5. Click OK to save your changes and return back to the