Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
to access a
3. Click Edit next to the name of the user to whom you’d like to grant
access to the Workspace.
The Edit User Information page opens.
4. Expand the Workspaces list by clicking the plus sign.
Just in case you’re wondering where your Workspaces are — they’re
hiding! An expanded list appears, as shown in Figure 9-7.
5. Click the No Access drop-down list next to the Workspace you want to
allow the user to access and choose an access level.
You have four levels of access rights from which to choose:
• No Access: The user isn’t allowed to access the Workspace.
• Administrator: The user has full access to the Workspace and can
set permissions for other users.
• Editor: The user has full access to the Workspace but can’t set
permissions for other users.
• Reader: The user can view the Workspace but can’t make any
changes to it.