Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. Click Actions on the Workspace page toolbar and choose Edit in
The datasheet that appears depends (once again) on the information
that you’re adding to the Workspace page. Figure 9-18 shows an example
of the datasheet used to add links to a Workspace.
5. Click any cell and type your information.
Any information that users have entered previously appears in the top
rows of the datasheet. To add to the list, just click on the first empty row
and start typing away.
6. (Optional) Click Settings from the datasheet toolbar and choose one of
the following options:
• Create a Column: Adds a new column to include additional
• Create View: Allows you to determine which columns appear in the
• List Settings: Manages settings such as permissions, columns, and
• Share Data: Create a form that you can put on a public Web site to
Press Tab to progress your way through the various columns and/or to
create another row for additional data.