Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
2. Fill in the following pieces of information:
• E-mail address: Use your Office Live e-mail address.
• Password: Use your Office Live e-mail address password.
• Name: This is the name that your recipients see if you send e-mail
in Outlook from one of your Office Live accounts.
3. Click OK to create the Office Live account in Outlook.
You’re prompted to restart Outlook.
4. Restart Outlook.
Upon opening, Outlook performs a Send/Receive.
5. Scroll toward the bottom of the Outlook folder list.
At this point, if you’re tempted to jump up and down in excitement when
you see your Office Live account(s) listed in the folder list, restrain
yourself. There’s even more good stuff yet to come.
6. Select your Office Live Mail account.
7. Click the plus sign (+) next to your e-mail address.
Now you can really get excited because you’ll see all your Office Live
items listed there filled with all of your Office Live information, as shown
in Figure 10-3. If you’ve set up folders for your Office Live Inbox, then the
folders appear as well.
For the very lazy — or very smart — readers who might have a bunch of
contacts lurking in their main Outlook Contacts folder, you might consider
dragging them down to the Office Live contacts folder so they’ll synchronize with