Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• % Complete: Give your best guesstimate of how far along you are
toward completing the task.
• Assigned To: Select the Office Live user that you’ve assigned to the
task. Once assigned, the user sees the To-Do on his or her To-Do
list. (Of course, you can always assign the To-Do to yourself — but
it’s so much more fun to share the wealth!)
• Description: If the task title isn’t enough to jar your memory, feel
free to add an expanded version of the task here.
• Start Date: Select a start date for the task from the calendar.
• Due Date: Select an end date for the task from the calendar.
5. Click OK to save the To-Do.
You return to the To-Do tab, where you’ll see yet another something that
you have to do.
Can I Borrow the Keys to
the Conference Room?
Picture this scenario: Your biggest client is coming to your office for a visit.
He’s mentioned that he has some really exciting news for you — and you
interpret that to mean he’s going to double the amount of money he’s
currently spending with your company. You knock yourself out making sure the
meeting will be perfect to the nth degree. You’ve arranged for the caterer to