Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
You might think of Project Issues as the final piece of the project puzzle.
You’ve set up a project and created tasks to help you reach your milestones —
yet your project has come to a screeching halt. Project Issues help you
identify the culprit(s) by you associating specific problems with a project.
Here’s how you can create the issues to be solved — hopefully you’ll be able
to rectify them later:
1. Click Business Applications on the Navigation bar of your Office Live
Home page and then click Project Manager.
The Project Manager dashboard opens.
2. Click the Project Issues tab.
The Project Issues tab opens, as shown in Figure 14-8.
3. Click the New icon.
The Project Issues – New Item page opens, as shown in Figure 14-9.
of the Office
4. Fill in the Project Issue information.
You only have one required field here — the name of the Project Issue.
As usual, what goes around, comes around; the more details you add,
the quicker (ideally) the problem will be resolved.
• Project Issue: Name the issue with a word or phrase to help you
• Project: Click the drop-down list to associate the task with an