Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Inputting information into the Order Information list helps ease the transition
from quote to fulfillment. You or one of your employees can view the basic
quote details in the Quotations list, and then complete the sale and
document the order in the Order Information list.
Here’s how to add the Order Information into the scheme of things:
1. Click Business Applications in the Navigation bar of the Office Live
Home page; then click Sales, and finally Estimates.
The Estimates portion of the Sales application opens.
2. Click the Order Information tab.
Your existing orders are in the Order Information list, as shown in
3. Click the New icon.
The New Order Information page opens, as shown in Figure 15-4.
4. Fill in the pertinent information.
Here’s a rundown of the Order Information fields; only the Title and
Product fields are required.
• Quote Title: Select an existing quote from the drop-down list.
• Product: Fill in the name of the product or service you are selling.
• Cost per Unit: Fill in the dollar cost per unit that you are selling.
• Quantity: Fill in the quantity of the items that are being ordered.
• Description: Here’s where you can include other important ordering
information such as how you’re delivering the order.