Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
You can use the Service Requests list in the Customer Support application to
record service requests, track resolutions, and even associate a request with
a Knowledge Base article so that other people in your organization won’t
have to hunt for an answer should the same problem arise in the future.
Keeping track of Service Requests helps you to stay on top of any problems
that arise. It also helps ensure that your employees are aware of those
problems — and can help resolve them as quickly as possible.
Here’s all you need to do to create a new Service Request:
1. Click Business Applications in the Navigation bar of the Office Live
Home page and then click Sales.
The Sales page opens.
2. Click Customer Support from the Navigation bar.
The Customer Support portion of the Sales application opens with the
Service Requests tab showing (see Figure 15-5).
3. Click the New icon.
The New Service Request page opens, as shown in Figure 15-6.
4. Fill in the necessary details.
Only three of the fields are required: the Service Request name,
Customer, and Status.
• Service Request: Give the Service Request a title that makes it stand
out of the crowd.
• Details: Fill in the details — no matter how terrible — of the request.