Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• Customer: Choose the name of a customer from the Business
Contact Manager Contacts list.
• Product: Using the drop-down list, choose the product that the
problem pertains to.
Not sure how to add more products to the Product drop-down list?
Go to Chapter 8, where you can add products using Business
• Status: Assign a status of Initiated, Engaged, or Closed to the
• Assigned To: Using the drop-down list, select the name of the
employee who is going to fix the problem.
• Remarks: Fill in any additional comments or steps you’ve taken to
resolve the issue.
5. Click OK to save your changes and return to the Service Requests list.
Just the FAQs, please
The only thing worse than working is having to do that body of work over
again. Answering questions can be a case in point: The longer you remain in
business and the more customers you have, the more you’re going to hear
the same questions — and find yourself repeating the same answers.
By creating a FAQ, the business owner (or other problem solver) can create
suggested answers for typical questions so other employees can make
appropriate suggestions to customers.