Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. Click the New icon.
The New News Intelligence page opens (see Figure 15-14). You follow the
usual drill; only the title of the News Item is required.
• New Item Title: Typically, this is where you would type the headline
that you read.
• Company: Select the name of one of your competitors from the
• Category: Select Breaking News, Financial Info, Marketing, Product,
• Source: Fill in the Web address associated with the item.
• Body: You can type either the content of the news item or a
summary of it.
If an article about the news item appears on the Internet, copy the text
from the Web and paste it here. Web sites — particularly those
containing news items — are volatile; the article may no longer be available the
next time you want to read it.
5. Click OK to save the News Intelligence item and return to the News