Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
You get to the Requisitions tab and post a job opening by following
1. Click Business Applications on the Navigation bar of the Office
Live Home page and then click Company Administration.
2. Choose Jobs and Hiring from the Company Administration
Voilà . You’re on the Requisitions tab.
3. Click New to post a new job opening.
The Requisitions – New Item page opens as shown in Figure 17-9.
4. Fill in the information about the job.
About half the fields are mandatory; required fields have red asterisks
next to them.
• Position: Give a brief description of the open job.
• Status: Select Open, Offer Made, Offer Accepted, Closed, or
• Description: Add an optional description of the open position.
• Department: Choose Human Resources or fill in your own
• Location: Indicate which branch is doing the hiring.