Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
2. Choose Jobs and Hiring from the Company Administration
The Requisitions tab opens.
3. Click the Candidate Feedback tab.
The Candidate Feedback tab opens, revealing the Candidate
4. Click the New icon.
The Candidate Feedback – New Item page opens, as shown in
5. Share the important details about the candidate based on your
There are only four fields to enter here, three of them required.
Ironically, the only field that is not required is the Title field — a field
which generally is required in the rest of the Business Applications.
• Title: Enter the title of the position the candidate is applying for;
you’d think that you could choose it from your open positions but
that is not the case.
• Candidate: Select the candidate’s name from the drop-down list.
• Recommendation: You have two choices here: Hire or Do Not Hire.
• Notes: This is probably the most important field because this is the
spot where you can supply your feedback about the candidate.
6. Click OK to save your feedback and return to the Candidate
on a job