Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Tracking enrollments can also help you plan for future courses. You might find,
for example, that your Beginners course did not attract many participants —
but when you relabeled the same course and called it Intermediate, its
popularity increased dramatically. Along the same lines, you might find that certain
instructors or topics are more popular than others.
To start tracking course enrollments, follow these steps:
1. Click Business Applications on the Navigation bar of the Office Live
Home page and then click Company Administration.
2. Choose Training from the Company Administration Navigation bar.
The Training Courses tab appears.
3. Click the Training Enrollments tab.
The Training Enrollments tab opens.
4. Click the New icon.
The Training Enrollments – New Item page opens, as shown in Figure 17-16.
for a new
5. Fill in the information you have about the enrollee.
Both the Title and Course Title are required fields.
• Title: Fill in a title for the attendee; typically you’ll use the person’s
name. (I’m not quite sure why this field, rather than the Attendee
name field, is required.)
• Course Title: Select the name of the training course from the