Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Office Live provides you with a Getting Started Wizard that helps you every
step of the way.
When accessing your e-mail account for the very first time, follow these
1. Click E-Mail on the Office Live Home page Navigation bar.
You’re greeted by the Welcome to Office Live Mail Welcome page (see
The Welcome page gives you a sneak peek at what your e-mail will look
like as well as providing you with four key Office Live E-mail features. If
you click any of those features, the corresponding area lights up on the
2. Click Next to continue and indicate your Inbox preferences.
The Customize Your Inbox page opens (see Figure 4-8). Office Live leaves
nothing to chance, and here’s your chance to select a few preferences.
• Select your color theme.
• Choose your preferred location for your reading pane.
• Indicate whether you’d like to keep a copy of your sent messages.
3. Click the Take Me to My E-Mail button.
Wait momentarily while Office Live Mail opens.