Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Here’s all you need to do:
1. Click Contacts in the E-Mail section of the Office Live Home page.
The Office Live Mail address book opens.
2. Click Options and select Import Contacts.
The Import Contacts page, shown in Figure 4-15, appears on the scene.
3. Select an import option from the list in Option 2: Import from a File
4. Click Browse and navigate to the spot where you saved the export
5. Click the Import Contacts button to import your contacts.
After a few seconds of whirring and hissing, your contacts now appear in
your Office Live address book.
Adding a contact from an incoming e-mail message
Perhaps the easiest method of adding a new contact into the Office Live
address book is to add it when you receive an e-mail message. The Add
Contact link appears next to the header of every message that you receive
from someone who is not currently in your address book (in the Preview
pane and in the header area of the message itself). Click the link to add the
name and e-mail address of the sender automatically to your address book.