Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
To change the order of your Web pages, follow these steps:
1. Click WebSite on the Navigation bar of the Office Live Home page.
The Page Manager opens.
2. Click Navigation from the Page Manager toolbar.
The Navigation page opens; see Figure 5-8.
the order of
3. Make the appropriate changes to the page order.
• Move a page: Select the page you want to move from the
appropriately titled Select the Page You Want to Move section.
• Select a parent page: Select <Top Level> from the Place Page Under
drop-down box (if you want the page to appear in the Navigation
bar) or select the name of another page (if you want this page to
be visible only when the parent page is being viewed).
• Change the parent page: Select a different page from the Place Page
Under drop-down list and click the Change Parent button if you
decide that you would like to change the parent page that a page is
• Change the order of the pages: Select a page and then click Move Up
or Move Down to change the order of the Navigation bar.
4. Click OK when you’re finished.
Your changes are saved and you return to the Page Manager.