Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Opening Databases That Contain Macros
1. Click the File tab on the Ribbon, and click Options on the menu that
runs down the left edge of the screen.
You see the Access Options dialog box.
2. Select Trust Center in the left column, and click the Trust Center
At last, the Trust Center dialog box appears.
3. Click Trusted Locations in the left column.
The Trust Center dialog box looks like Figure 1-7. Microsoft recommends
that trusted locations be on your own hard disk, not on network drives,
so the Allow Trusted Locations on My Network check box normally isn’t
selected. If you share files with other people at your office (or in your
home, for that matter), you may need to store your database on a
You can tell
safe — a
4. If you plan to store your database on a network drive, select the Allow
Trusted Locations on My Network check box.
5. Click the Add New Location button.
You see the Microsoft Office Trusted Location dialog box, shown in