Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
8. If the insertion point is in the cell at the far right in a row, press the Tab key.
Otherwise, press the key.
9. It’s better to use a table rather than tab stops when you need to organize more than a
few columns of information.
10. Click the Table Move handle.
1. a. the thickness of the line used to create a border
b. the style of the line used to create a border
c. the outline of a row, cell, column, or table, which is hidden when the document is
d. a gray or colored background used to highlight parts of a table
2. 12, 26, 44, 65
3. Click the cell at the far right in the bottom row of the table, and then press the Tab key.
4. Double-click the column’s right-hand border.
5. Drag the bottom border of the row to a new position.
6. Select the row. Click the Line Style list arrow on the Tables and Borders toolbar, and
select a line style. Click the Line Weight list arrow on the Tables and Borders toolbar,
and select a line weight. Click the Borders list arrow on the Tables and Borders tool-
bar, and then click the Bottom Border option.
7. Click anywhere in the table, click Table on the menu bar, click Table Properties, click
the Table tab, click Center, and then click OK.