Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
To format the report:
1. Open the Region1 workbook located in the Tutorial.03\Review folder included with
your Data Files.
2. Enter your name and the current date in the Documentation sheet, and then save the
workbook as Region2 in the Tutorial.03\Review folder.
3. Switch to the Regional Sales worksheet.
4. Format the text in cell A1 with a 20-point, italicized, red, Times New Roman font.
Format the text in cells A2 and A3 with a red font. Select the range A1:F3, and center
the text across the selection. Do not merge the cells.
5. Select the range A5:E16, and then apply the List 2 format from the AutoFormat gallery.
6. Change the format of all values in the Sales by Region table to display a comma
separator, but no decimal places. Resize column E to about 14 characters.
7. Change the format of the Units Sold values in the second table to display a comma
separator, but no decimal places.
8. Indent the region names in the range A7:A15 by one character.
9. Display the text in cell A18 in bold.
10. Change the format of the values in the Total Sales and Profit from Sales columns to
display a dollar sign on the left edge of the cell and no decimal places.
11. Change the format of the values in the % of Profit column to display a percent sign
and two decimal places.
12. Allow the text in the range B19:F19 to wrap to a second line of text. Bold and center
the text within each cell.