Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. Click the General button, if necessary, and then click Training . See Figure 1-4.
Selecting the type of presentation in the AutoContent Wizard
5. Click the Next button. The Presentation style dialog box opens with the question, “What type
of output will you use?” You could also change this option after you create the presentation.
As noted in your plan, you want to create an on-screen presentation.
Trouble? If a dialog box opens telling you that PowerPoint can’t display the template used
in this document because the feature is not currently installed, you must install the Training
template before continuing. If you are working on your own computer, click the Yes button.
If you are working in a lab, ask your instructor or technical support person for help.
6. Click the On-screen presentation option button to select it, if necessary, and then click the
Next button. The Presentation options dialog box opens. In this dialog box, you specify the
title and footer (if any) of the presentation.
7. Click in the Presentation title text box, type Global Humanitarian , press the Tab key to move
the insertion point to the Footer text box, and then type Overview of Global Humanitarian .
The title will appear on the title slide (the first slide) of the presentation. The footer will
appear on every slide (except the title slide) in the presentation. If the other two options
are checked, they will appear on either side of the footer on the presentation slides.
8. Click the Date last updated check box to clear it, and leave the Slide number check box
checked. You don’t want to clutter the screen with information that is not pertinent for the
audience. See Figure 1-5.
Selecting information in the AutoContent Wizard
p re sentation