Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Initiating an unscheduled directory synchronization using Synchronization Service Manager
4-52 shows the information for our modified account after we clicked the Update
Figure 4-52 Details of a recently modified AD object.
12. Select the object, and then click Properties.
13. The metadata of the object is shown, and you can continue to drill down to
additional details if a field has multiple values, such as the proxyAddresses field.
14. Close all open windows to return to the main Synchronization Service Manager
15. Now that directory synchronization is aware of the changes in AD, it is time to run a
second process to update Office 365. From the Synchronization Service Manager window,
select the Management Agents tab again, just as you did earlier (see Figure 4-46).
16. This time, instead of selecting the SourceAD Management Agent, select TargetWebService
17. From the Actions menu, select Run, as shown in Figure 4-47.
18. Confirm the selected management agent is TargetWebService, then select Export as
the run profile, as shown in Figure 4-53.