Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Initiating an unscheduled directory synchronization using Windows PowerShell
Figure 4-54 Synchronization Service Manager running TargetWebService with Delta
25. Click OK and wait for the synchronization state to return to Idle.
26. When the state for TargetWebService is back to Idle and if no synchronization
errors are reported, we can initiate the AD write-back process. Select the SourceAD
27. From the Actions menu, select Run.
28. In the Run Management Agent dialog box, select Export.
29. Click OK and wait for the synchronization state to return to Idle.
30. Verify that no errors were reported.
Initiating an unscheduled directory synchronization using
The other way to force directory synchronization to run is to use Windows PowerShell. Note
that it is much simpler and quicker to use Windows PowerShell. Initiate an unscheduled
directory synchronization through Windows PowerShell by following these steps: