Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Office 365 service level agreement dashboards
Figure 6-38 Service Level Objective threshold and state settings.
10. Click Next, and on the Summary page, click Finish.
The preceding steps walked you through the creation of an SLA that monitors the
availability of the Office 365 team site, which essentially monitors the availability of SharePoint
Online. You can repeat these steps to create an SLA definition for Exchange Online.
The final step is to create a dashboard based on the SLA definition for the Office 365 team
site (SharePoint Online):
1. On the SCOM console, select the Monitoring workspace.
2. Right-click Office 365, select New, and then select Dashboard View.
3. On the New Dashboard and Widget Wizard page, select Service Level Dashboard as
the template. Click Next.
4. Name the dashboard and provide a description if desired. Click Next.
5. On the Scope page, click Add.