Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. When the ECP appears, select the E-Mail Migration tab on the Users & Groups page,
as shown in Figure 12-4.
Figure 12-4 Exchange Control Panel (ECP).
5. The main pane shows migration processes and their corresponding statuses and
errors. If there are any existing migration processes, you will see them listed here and
you can edit, start, resume, pause, or delete the processes by using the controls on
this page. To create a new cutover migration, click New.
6. Select whether to use Autodiscover, manually configure connection settings, or use
IMAP for mailbox content migration, and then click Next.
7. Provide an administrator’s email address, log on with a credential and password, and
enter the number of mailboxes to migrate simultaneously. The default is to migrate
three mailboxes simultaneously, and the maximum is 50. Click Next.
8. ECP will test the connection to your on-premises Exchange server with the
Autodiscover or manual connection settings. When the connection is successful, you
will be prompted to provide a name for the batch migration.
9. Provide email addresses that the migration report should be sent to by typing in the
addresses or by using the Browse button to select from the global address list.