Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
2. From the Options menu located at the upper-right corner of the OWA window, select See
All Options, as shown in Figure 12-2.
3. Select the Manage Myself option at the upper left, and select My Organization, as shown
in Figure 12-03. This will take you to the ECP.
4. In the ECP, as shown in Figure 12-04, select E-Mail Migration under Users & Groups.
5. To create a new IMAP migration, click New, then select IMAP.
6. As shown in Figure 12-22, provide the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the
on-premises email server in the IMAP server box. Select the authentication type,
encryption level, and the IMAP port if it is not the standard port 993 for IMAP. Finally,
specify the number of mailboxes to simultaneously migrate. Click Next.
Figure 12-22 IMAP server settings.