Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
5. Click the Browse button and navigate to the location and the .csv file. Click Open,
and then click next.
6. Exchange Online will check the .csv file to ensure that no errors are detected. If there
are no errors, you will see the number of mailboxes detected in the .csv file. Click next
7. As shown in Figure 12-23, provide the FQDN of the on-premises email server in the
IMAP server box. Select the authentication type, encryption level, and the IMAP port
if it is not the standard port 993 for IMAP. Finally, specify the number of mailboxes to
simultaneously migrate. Click next to continue.
Figure 12-23 Provide IMAP connection settings.
8. If the IMAP settings in Step 7 are correct and Exchange Online can connect to the
on-premises server through IMAP, the wizard will use the information to create a
migration endpoint. On the Confirm the migration endpoint page, click next.
9. After the migration endpoint has been successfully created, the information about
the endpoint will be displayed on the IMAP migration configuration page. Click next.
10. On the Move configuration page, provide a name for the migration batch, and then click