Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Prepare presentations for distribution
5. If you selected the Linked files check box in step 3, click Yes in the Microsoft
PowerPoint dialog box to verify that you trust the source of the linked content.
6. If you selected the Inspect presentations… check box in step 3, follow the steps in
the Document Inspector, and then click Close .
7. When a message box indicates that the packaging operation was successful, click
No to indicate that you don’t want to copy the same package again, and then click
1. On the Export page of the Backstage view, click Create a Video .
2. On the Create a Video page, click Internet & DVD in the first list.
3. If you have recorded timings or narration with the presentation, select either
Use Recorded Timings and Narrations or Don’t Use Recorded Timings and
Narrations in the second list, to indicate whether to package those elements with
Tip If you want to record the timings and narration now, you can start that process
from the second list or from the Slide Show tab.
4. If you selected the Don’t Use… option in step 3, in the Seconds spent on each
slide box, enter the time to display each slide.
5. On the Create a Video page, click the Create Video button.
6. In the Save As dialog box, do the following, and then click Save :
a. Browse to the folder in which you want to save the video.
b. Enter a name for the video in the File name box.
c. Click MPEG-4 Video or Windows Media Video in the Save as type list.