Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
1. On the Share page of the Backstage view, click Present Online .
2. In the Present Online pane, if a list at the top contains multiple online presentation
options, click Office Presentation Service in the list.
3. If you want to make the presentation available for download, select the Enable
remote viewers to download the presentation check box.
4. Click the Present Online button.
5. After the service connects by using your Microsoft account, click Copy Link or Send
in Email , and provide the presentation link to your intended viewers. Then click
Start Presentation .
The practice files for these tasks are located in the MOSPowerPoint2013\Objective1
practice file folder. Save the results of the tasks in the same folder.
Open the PowerPoint_1-4a presentation, and complete the following tasks:
Print one set of handouts with three slides per page in color.
Print a set of speaker’s notes in grayscale.
Open the PowerPoint_1-4b presentation, and complete the following tasks:
Check the presentation for compatibility with PowerPoint 2003.
Save the presentation as My2003Show in a format that allows it to be
opened and edited in that program.