Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
1.5 Configure and present slide shows
1. On the Slide Show tab, in the Start Slide Show group, click the Custom Slide Show
button, and then click Custom Shows .
2. In the Custom Shows dialog box, click New .
Tip To create a custom slide show that is similar to an existing custom slide show, click
the slide show, click Copy, and then edit the copy.
3. In the Define Custom Show dialog box, enter a name for the custom show in the
Slide show name box.
4. In the Slides in presentation list, select the check boxes of the slides you want to
include in the custom slide show, and then click Add .
5. In the Slides in custom show list, select any slide you want to reorder, and then
click the arrows to reorder the slides.
6. In the Define Custom Show dialog box, click OK .
7. In the Custom Shows dialog box, click Close to return to the presentation or click
Show to run the custom slide show.