Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Share calendar information
To share a calendar ➤
1. In the Calendar module, display the calendar you want to share.
2. On the Home tab, in the Share group, click the Share Calendar button to create a
3. Address the invitation to the person with whom you’d like to share your calendar. If
you’d like to request that the person reciprocate by sharing his or her calendar with
you, select the Request permission to view recipient’s Calendar check box.
4. In the Details list, click the level of detail you want to share: Availability only ,
Limited details , or Full details .
5. Add any notes you want to in the content pane, send the message, and then click
Yes in the Microsoft Outlook dialog box that asks you to confirm that you want to
share the calendar with the specified permissions.