Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Manage meeting options
To forward meeting requests ➤
1. In the meeting window, on the Meeting or Meeting Series tab, in the Respond
group, click the Respond button, and then click Forward .
2. Enter the recipient’s email address and send the meeting request.
To add meeting participants ➤
1. Display the meeting window and enter new attendees by using any of the previously
2. To the left of the To box, click the Send Update button.
3. In the Send Update to Attendees dialog box, click Send updates only to added or
deleted attendees , and then click OK .
To share meeting notes ➤
1. In the meeting window, on the Meeting or Meeting Series tab, in the Meeting
Notes group, click the Meeting Notes button.
2. In the Meeting Notes window, click Share notes with the meeting or Take notes
on your own .
3. In the Choose Notes to Share with Meeting or Select Location in OneNote dialog
box, select the OneNote location in which you want to store the meeting notes,
and then click OK .
4. Record your meeting notes in the OneNote window that opens.
To cancel meetings ➤
1. In the meeting window, on the Meeting or Meeting Series tab, in the Actions
group, click the Cancel Meeting button.
2. In the message header, click the Send Cancellation button.