Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
1.3 Print and save information in Outlook
To preview message attachments ➤
➜ In the Reading Pane , click the attachment (one time) in the message header.
➜ To redisplay the message content, click the Message button that appears to the left
of the attachments in the message header.
To open message attachments ➤
➜ In the Reading Pane or in an open message window, double-click the attachment
in the message header.
To save message attachments to Outlook ➤
➜ To add a contact record or business card to your primary address book, drag the
attachment from the email message to the Contacts button on the Navigation Bar .
➜ To add a contact record or business card to a secondary address book, display the
address book in the Folder Pane , and then drag the attachment to that folder.
1. Open the Save All Attachments dialog box by doing any of the following:
Right-click any attachment, and then click Save All Attachments .
In the message header, click a message attachment. Then on the
Attachments tool tab, click the Save All Attachments button.
In the left pane of the Backstage view, click Save Attachments .
2. In the Save All Attachments dialog box, select the attachments you want to save,
and then click OK .
3. In the Save Attachment dialog box, browse to the folder in which you want to save
the files, and then click Save .
1. In the Backstage view of the message reading window, click Save As .
2. In the Save As dialog box, browse to the folder in which you want to save the
3. In the Save as type list, click the format in which you want to save the message.
4. If you want to change the name of the message file, replace the message subject in
the File name box.
5. In the Save As dialog box, click Save .