Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Tip When you delegate permissions to your calendar, you can specify whether meeting
requests are sent only to you, only to your delegates, or to both you and your delegates.
To delegate control of your account to another Outlook user ➤
1. On the Info page of the Backstage view, click Account Settings , and then click
Delegate Access .
2. In the Delegates dialog box, click Add .
3. In the Add Users dialog box, click the person you want to delegate control to, click
Add , and then click OK .
4. In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, set the permission level you want the
delegate to have for each module.
5. If you want to inform your delegate about the permission he or she has to your
account, select the Automatically send a message… check box.
6. If you want to allow your delegate to view details of items that you mark as private,
select the Delegate can see my private items check box.
7. In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, click OK .