Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
1. In the Illustrations group on the Insert tab, click the Pictures button.
2. In the Insert Picture dialog box, browse to and click the file you want. Then do one
of the following:
Click Insert to insert the image on the slide.
In the Insert list, click Link to File to insert an image that updates
automatically if the image file changes, or click Insert and Link to insert an image that
you can manually update if the image file changes.
To insert an online image ➤
1. In the Illustrations group on the Insert tab, click the Online Pictures button.
2. In the Insert Pictures window, click the online source.
3. Enter a keyword in the search box and press Enter , or browse to the picture you
want to insert.
4. Double-click the image you want to insert.
Tip You change the size, shape, and location of an image by using the same techniques
as you do with other graphic elements.